Jul 19, 2011

Excited About the Prenup Shoot

I'm quite excited to have our prenup shoot this August.  Afterall, I did choose the photographers and videographers and really invested much to it.  It should be unique and fun experience to remember!

We have an idea on what the theme might be - *hint* something to do with robots *hint* but we have not yet finalized everything with the team.

Oh yeah, the picture here is Danbo, my cute cardboard robot. He might do a cameo in the shoot if the theme pushes through!  Did I ever mention I love robots?  I even turned it into a hobby, creating real, moving, interactive, thinking, small robots :)

On another note, we almost have contracts with all the necessary vendors so I will update the team page very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

When is my wedding